Soft2RUN designs and develops software that will run your business to a better level.
Soft2RUN is a dynamic and innovative, Sofia based software development company founded by partners from Bulgaria, Switzerland and Scandinavia with deep roots in software design and development. The European setup of Soft2RUN is not only reflected in the founding partners but also in the software development projects. As one of its founders is a Switzerland based company specialized in automotive claims management and connected cars, vast majority of Soft2RUN software development projects are for international customers.
You will be required to work with agile development processes, responsible for the design and implementation of applications, build, release, deployment, and configuration activities.
Other responsibilities include working with internal and business partners to gather requirements, prototyping, architecting, implementing/updating solutions, building and executing test plans, performing quality reviews, managing operations, and triaging and fixing operational issues.
Being part of DevOps, you must be able to adjust to constant business change; common types of changes include new requirements, evolving goals and strategies, and emerging technologies. As a DevOps team member, you will need to interact, develop, engineer, and communicate collaboratively at the highest technical levels.
• Working with client's IT organizations to establish DevOps strategy at an application level
• Drive to true modern DevOps culture
• Estimate time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement projects; develop project plans incorporating all project variables including risk.
• Establish measurable criteria concerning deliverability, performance, maintenance, design and costs
• Active support of company development teams in automation and integration activities
• Perform and upgrade ISO 27001 company procedures
Nice to have
• Demonstrate expert level proficiency in Shell Scripting and in one or more of the open source scripting languages Groovy and Python.
• Hands on skills and project experience with Automated package delivery tools
• Good understanding of Jenkins
• Hands on skills and project experience with the following application build tools - Npm or Gulp and Maven or Gradle
• Working knowledge of Junit and/or Jasmine non-functional, functional and unit test frameworks and tools
• Strong awareness of the software build cycle
• Strong awareness of security considerations and security tools used to integrate with the build pipeline covering OWASP top 10
• Basic infrastructure knowledge - Operating Systems, VM’s, Containers, Proxy, Nginx
• Willingness to drive to true modern DevOps culture
• Passion for code quality. A strong understanding of the entire DevOps tool chain from a quality perspective
• Docker Container technology and its management
• Knowhow of Database servers such as (postgres, memsql, mysql, elasticsearch, couchbase)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation
• Good understanding of PaaS and Container infrastructure, preferably Cloud foundry and Kubernetes.
• Understanding of buildpacks and how to access containers
• Experience of working with cloud providers (e.g. AWS)
• Understanding of application deployment tools
• Understanding of CI/ CD tools – Atlassian Bamboo
• Experience working with client's IT organization to establish DevOps strategy at an application level
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills
- Working on Innovative client-side products
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours
- Option for “work from home”
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Additional social health insurance
- Additional social dental insurance
- Corporate life insurance
- Extra vacation days
- Multi sports subscription
- Regular team events
- Office on “easy to go” location