Soft2RUN designs and develops software that will run your business to a better level.
Soft2RUN is a dynamic and innovative, Sofia based software development company founded by partners from Bulgaria, Switzerland and Scandinavia with deep roots in software design and development. The European setup of Soft2RUN is not only reflected in the founding partners but also in the software development projects. As one of its founders is a Switzerland based company specialized in automotive claims management and connected cars, vast majority of Soft2RUN software development projects are for international customers.
- Designs, writes, and executes test plans and test cases, record results, and perform detailed initial root cause investigation.
- Analyze defects to the lowest levels and describe specific scenarios of reproduction in the issue tracking system.
- To work well independently and even better as part of a SCRUM team.
- Actively participate in the planning, implementation, and maintenance phases of a project.
- Test results analysis and further test improvements.
Skills and Qualification
- Good understanding of QA processes and responsibilities.
- Professional experience in software quality assurance.
- Experience in Functionality, Usability, Compatibility, and API testing.
- Attention to detail and a focus on delivering results.
- A logical approach to problem-solving and fault diagnosis.
- Self-starter as well as a team player.
- Very good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Responsible and highly motivated person to develop as a QA.
- Good communication skills in English (spoken and written).
Nice to have
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of Postman or similar tools.
- Experience with Test Management tool.
- QA course.
- University Degree in Computer Science or similar.
It will be considered an advantage
- Experience in Performance, Security testing.
- Good scripting and programming skills, knowledge of any OOP language (Java, C#, etc.).
- Experience with Git.
- Certification of ISTQB.
- Knowledge of German.
[Working on Innovative client-side products]
[Personal onboarding and mentoring process]
[Continuous learning and constant training]
[Personal freedom to solve complex problems]
[Friendly work environment]
[Flexible working hours]
[Work from home option]
[Extra vacation days]
[Extra health insurance]
[Extra dental insurance]
[Extra accident insurance]
[Regular team events]
[Office on “easy to go” location]
[Free fruits, coffee, and drinks]