Soft2Run designs and develops software that will run your business to a better level.
Soft2Run is a dynamic and innovative, Sofia based software development company founded by partners from Bulgaria, Switzerland and Scandinavia with deep roots in software design and development. The European setup of Soft2Run is not only reflected in the founding partners but also in the software development projects. As one of its founders is a Switzerland based company specialized in automotive claims management and connected cars, vast majority of Soft2Run software development projects are for international customers.
About the position
Our client is a fast growing InsureTech company, based in Zurich, with a clear focus on changing the claims process using technologies of today and tomorrow.
Vehicle Telematics not only redefines the way drivers interact with their cars; it also redefines the way Insurers and Fleet Operators could interact with their customers, especially in the ‘moment of truth’, i.e. when an incident happens. Our client Telematics solutions allow Automotive Insurances as well as Fleet, Leasing and Car Rental Companies to leave behind the limitations of today’s first notification of loss and claims handling processes, and enable them to progress to a proactive, digital and smart Claims and Vehicle Life-Cycle Management.
We are currently seeking a motivated experienced Front-end developer to join a product development team working with a world leader in Automotive insurance innovations and telematics, here in Sofia. The Front end technology stack is based on – HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS and Angular. Best candidate needs to have a good understanding of how SPA applications work, and experience with task manager tools (Grunt/Gulp/Webpack). Upper intermediate level of English is expected.
Any previous experience with Vuejs or React is a huge plus.
< AngularJS /> ||
< Angular />
< Bootstrap CSS framework />
< Material Design />
< Gulp /> && < Webpack /> – preferably experience with both to aggregate best practice on which one to be used in which situation
< Sass />
< Git />
Nice to have
- Experience on responsive design, from desktop to tablets
- Experience with Vuejs or React is a plus.
- UI design experience, on the sense of creating the design other than getting a design and coding it
- Experience on high usage web application using the referred frameworks, mainly on application that aren’t used only at the restricted circles.
- Experience with SVG and drawing JS frameworks (like Raphael and others)
- Experience with accessing Oauth2 powered backends.
- Working on Innovative client-side products
- Competitive salary
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems
- Friendly work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home option
- Extra health insurance
- Extra dental insurance
- Extra accident insurance
- Regular team events
- Office on “easy to go” location
- Free fruits, coffee, and drinks